Never think that I will start blogging, maybe I get influence from my friends. Frankly speaking, I am not a hard-working person who will keep the blog up-to-date. But I tell myself that at least I can post my current condition once in a while here. I can share something here when I found something that cant really speak out with bare mouth. Perhaps its a good place here for me to express my true feeling without considering too much.
Anyway, Tomorrow is my first time go for intravarsity netball competition. Feeling quite scare and nervous because I am going to guard the GA from other university. Just hoping that they are not too big in size, I wont get knocked down by them and I can successfully steal the ball from them tomorrow.Wish me luck ya^^
All the best for all UPM Medicine team in various sport activities. WE CAN DO IT!!! Gambateh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment